I have my own application and I can't access the reference form
If you already have an application with an agency in Binti, you may access your reference request by doing the following:
- In the Caregiver Portal, click your name in the left side menu to expand the options
- Click on "Switch to Reference for [Applicant Name]"
You will be redirected to the reference questionnaire to begin completing it.
Why won't it let me move forward?
If you are stuck in a form and the message at the top doesn't clearly show you what is stopping you from moving forward, please review the form to make sure all mandatory fields, marked by (*), are completed.
If it's a mandatory field that you don't have an answer for, please select or place N/A in the field, when available.
Please make sure any short-answer responses don't exceed the character limit for the field. If you place your cursor at the end of the written answer in any short-answer field, you will either see a green # (ex. 10/15) or you will see a red # (ex. 20/15). In this latter example, you've exceeded the text field by 5 too many characters.
If you are trying to move forward to a new page/section and cannot, you should see a message at the top of the page that will tell you there are other items that need to be completed before you can sign the questionnaire.
A message similar to the one above will appear at the top of the page to let you know that there are fields that still need to be completed.
Additional Questions or Needs? Please contact Binti Customer Support by using the chat icon (bottom right hand corner) or email@example.com. We can always troubleshoot for you.
How do I use eSignature to sign my reference?
When a form is ready to be signed, a blue button that says "Sign for [Applicant Name]" will appear under the title of the form. Click that button to open the e-signature document.
The header of the e-sign platform should look like this, please follow these instructions.
- Draw or type your signature in the top right box and then click "Save my signature".
- Click Next in the top right corner to navigate to the part of the form where you need to enter your signature (or scroll down the form manually on the left side.)
- Click "Sign here" under the box with blue and white stripes to enter your signature into the form.
- After you click "Sign here" a blue Accept button will appear in the right column. Click Accept to save you signature and finalize the application.
What should I do if I do not know Applicant B?
If you have received a reference form that is asking about Applicant B and you only know Applicant A, there are a couple things you will need to do to move past this section.
- For questions requiring a written answer, answer "I don't know Applicant B"
- For questions requiring a selected answer from a list, when available, select "NA" or "Other" ("I don't know Applicant B"). If those options aren't available please just select an answer so you're able to move forward. Agencies are aware that reference participants might not know both applicants.
Still need help?
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, send us a chat using the chat icon (bottom right hand corner), or give us a call at 1-844-424-6844.