This article is about Services for children and youth
If you are looking for information about tracking services for foster parents/caregivers, please refer to the Services (Licensing) article.
What are services?
How do I enable Services?
If you would like enable Services for your agency, please contact your Customer Success Manager. They will provide a template which will collect the following information:
- Service categories
- Service names grouped by category
- Service description (optional)
- Service code (optional for billing/reporting)
- Funding sources (optional for billing/reporting)
Once you have returned the completed template, your Customer Success Manager will follow-up with next steps.
How do I record a service for a child or youth?
How do I view service history for a child or youth?
To view the history of services provided to a child or youth, complete the following steps:
- Locate the desired child or youth on the Children and Youth page
- Click Actions > View Services
- You will be redirected to a service overview page
How do I modify a service for a child or youth?
How do I track delivered services?
All logged services are compiled into a Services Report. To learn more about this report, refer to the Services Report article.